- Artcyclopedia Information about art and artists. Searchable database, monthly features, and links to other art sites.
- ArtsEdge A directory of instructional resources available through other websites.
- ArtsEdNet This site includes lesson plans, curriculum ideas, image galleries, highlighted topics, and more for art education.
- Art Education and ArtEdventures This site allows users to create art through hands-on activities and demos.
- Everyday Art for Kids Learn drawing skills here.
- Eyes on Art Promotes awareness and appreciation for art, includes a detailed teacher's guide.
- KinderArt A vast collection of art lessons, activities, resources for teachers, and a newsletter.
- Mrs. Rose Shows You.. Drawing! Everyone can learn to draw! And everyone can learn to draw better! The most important trick to learning to draw is to learn to look... really look, and see the shapes and lines that make up the object that you want to put down on paper.
- Creative Drama Find resources on creative drama and theatre education. There is also a section of ideas for the classroom.
Cinema This interactive site sets in motion the creative process of filmmaking. It includes activities such as writing a segment of a scene and managing production of a film.
- Crayola Creativity Features art information, art techniques, and lesson plans.
A Child Fun Christmas Crafts, gift ideas, stories, songs and fingerplays, downloadables, tongue twisters, humor and resources.
Christmas.com Learn how Christmas is celebrated around the world and the origin of Christmas traditions. A kid's section has interactive games.
- Christmas Customs Learn about Christmas customs around the world.
- Christmas Fun and Facts Christmas limericks, word power, and jokes
- December Holidays Many links that connect to Christmas sites around the world.
- Drop in At the Holiday Craft Shop Make your own ornaments! Decorate cookies, trees, or wreaths. Build a snowman, stock Santa's sleigh or light the menorah!
Fourth of July
Martin Luther King's Birthday (see Black American History)